Looking for an honest source in the tax market that will provide career opportunities with an objective, non-broker approach?
Call Staffing Consultant Linda Montesano at 843-216-7444 or Linda@taxtalent.com
Tax Analyst IV
(relocation assistance available)
Our client, a $4.1 B global manufacturing company, is seeking a tax professional with Federal and International compliance experience, who is eager to build on their technical International skills and further develop their career.
Your focus initially will be on developing your International Tax Compliance and Provision skills while being exposed to complex tax research and analysis projects. For the right candidate this position offers:
- Exposure to all aspects of International Tax – the size of our tax group (10 total) allows you to get your hands into many areas of international tax and eventually take ownership of this function.
- Highly Visible Role – Work in a role that is highly visible with Executives throughout the company. Your work and accomplishments won’t go unnoticed!
- Solid Company with Collegial Atmosphere - We are an acquisitive $4 billion manufacturer with a tax department of closely knit, high achievers. Everyone’s on a first name basis -- even with our CFO! Tax is well respected and often called upon to lead special company projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA and/or Masters in Tax preferred
- Ideal candidate will have 3 -5+ years overall tax experience with a combination of public and corporate experience
- Preferably 1 – 2+ years U.S. International Tax compliance experience (5471, 8865, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to self-direct.
- Strong experience with Excel preferred; CORPTax and Hyperion (HFM) software is a strong plus
Want to know more? To get your questions answered before you even have to send a resume, call
Linda Montesano at 843-216-7444 or email Linda@taxtalent.com