Senior Tax Analyst
Our client, an international manufacturer located in the tri-state area, is looking for an experienced tax professional to prepare the Federal Consolidated Income Tax Return and State Income Tax Returns. This contract position will be 5 days a week for approximately 3 months with the possibility to extend an additional 3 months.
- Prepare the Schedule M and associated work papers, forms, schedules (depreciation, etc.) and attachments.
- Prepare the International Forms 5471/5472 and the FTC Form 1118.
- Prepare state income tax returns in all states including separate entity returns and unitary returns.
- Enter the Section 199 and R&D Tax Credit information into the tax software. The Section 199 and R&D Tax Credit final information will be provided to you.
- At least 3+ years of experience with federal consolidated tax return preparation, International/FTC preparation, and state return preparation.
- Some experience with ASC 740.
- Professional manner and ability to work cross-functionally with Finance departments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide knowledge transfer to the client prior to the completion of the assignment.
- Experience with OneSource RS preferred.
For more information, contact: