Senior Manager International Tax Planning
Multiple Locations in IL – International Tax Planning !
In these times of great uncertainty, we are excited to represent a client who has a track record of stability through market downturns. Our client paid out their bonuses at 100% even through the mortgage crisis in 2008. When you add to that the ability to work in a world-class tax department addressing tax issues whose complexity rival that of the Big 4, we truly have the proverbial diamond in the rough.
Our client is a $54 Billion company that has exclusively retained our firm to help them fill a newly created position in International Planning.
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me: https://calendly.com/adam-tsi"
The Ideal Candidate will value:
- A Company with a Track Record- In addition to having a track record on the financial side of the fence, this company has a strong track record of internal promotion.
- Opportunity for Growth- the ideal candidate will step into a position where the table has been set for them to inherit the lead for International Planning.
- Professional Development- Due to the large global footprint along with the size and complexity of this company, this position will continue to be on the forefront of U.S. International tax issues.
- 5+ years of International Tax Planning from Big 4, Professional Services, Corporate in-house or a combination thereof.
- Significant Experience with Subpart F required.
- Significant Experience with Subchapter C required.
- FTC planning experience required.
- Experience with GILTI and FDII required.
- Experience with 861 apportionment, Sec. 965 Transition Tax, and Sec 951A strongly preferred.
- B.S. Required.
- CPA,MST,JD, LLM a plus.
- Experience collaborating with Regional Tax Teams Preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Adam Golden, Director - 918-281-3300
or email email@example.com