Manager, Tax Reporting
Role within a Complex Global Manufacturing Company!
Are you looking for a role that can offer you complexity, a great team, the ability to not be siloed and the flexibility to do it from anywhere? If you answered “YES” - then we need to discuss your next opportunity! Our client, a global leader in its industry, is currently seeking a Tax Manager to focus on tax operations with an emphasis on the federal and state income tax compliance, tax accounting and audit support, while overseeing a team of tax professionals. This role will not be on the market long, so reach out to me TODAY!
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- Challenging & Complex Technical Issues – while this company is $4.8 billion is sales, its tax structure is on par with companies much larger. You will receive challenging tax work while continuing to develop your technical skills.
- Tax is Valued! – work for a company where tax has a seat at the table and whose top management fully supports and appreciates the value the tax department brings!
- Work/Life Balance – Enjoy a good balance between work and family.
- 7+ years of Corporate Income Tax experience with a US multinational corporation, or Public Accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of and prior work history with income tax compliance and tax accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, CPA certification preferred
- Ability to travel during quarters and year-end
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Senior Recruiter- 843-216-6664
or email firstname.lastname@example.org