Collaborative. Well-Respected. Fresh. Eager. That describes our team, but there’s room for one more. To say this is an exciting time to join is an understatement. Not only do we have a new leader at the helm, but our future is promising. Though we work hard to deliver results, we realize the need to prioritize our values.
We’re seeking someone who will serve as a trusted business partner, appreciates the ability to manage their projects from start to finish and has a desire to improve and implement processes. There’s also a unique advantage in the ability to transition with your predecessor.
A front row seat to watch our tax planning efforts come together awaits. In the role of International Tax Manager working in Milwaukee, you will be part of the Global Tax team responsible for operational tax planning, transfer pricing documentation, special projects and tax compliance support. Others will look to you for guidance and value your ability to work together to provide solutions to successfully meet various objections of the business.
You will report to the Director, International Tax and work closely with other members of the broader tax team, corporate finance, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team (often Treasury, Legal, and Accounting) to execute tax planning and repatriation strategies. In many cases, the International Tax Manager leads this team and manages the overall process.
- Liaise with outside advisors and internal stakeholders to comply with transfer pricing policies, manage documentation requirements, negotiate advance pricing agreements and support examinations.
- Coordinate with other tax team members to ensure proper reporting of tax planning and transfer pricing transactions in both tax provisioning and tax return preparation.
- Assist other tax team members with U.S. international tax reporting requirements (Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, etc.).
- Provide tax support to the treasury function as needed. This can involve advice regarding cash movements, debt issuance, hedging and pensions. Common requirements include interpreting U.S. Income Tax Treaties, and preparing KYC, FATCA and CRS entity self-certification documentation (W-8BEN-E, W-8IMY, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA, JD, and/or Master’s degree in Taxation, preferred.
- 5+ years relevant tax experience in Big 4 or a multinational corporation; 3+ years relevant experience with international tax and transfer pricing matters.
- Comfort with enterprise accounting software. SAP knowledge would be very helpful.
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- Access to beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company, formerly MillerCoors, is uniting people to celebrate all life's moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.