Senior Manager, Income Tax
Salt Lake City
Succession Planning Role in a Beautiful Location!
Are you looking for a role that offers variety and the ability to progress with a stable company? Then look no further! Our client, a 100+ year stable company and leader in their industry, is currently seeking a tax operations professional. This role will focus on the federal, state and U.S. international aspects of the tax return, tax audits and tax planning. The ideal candidate will have a desire to work in a collaborative environment and ability to advance. This role is in a desirable location with a reasonable cost of living and will not be on the market long…. contact me TODAY!
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- Succession Planning – the ideal candidate will have the ability to step into the Assistant Director’s position within a short timeframe.
- Continued Growth – step into a role that will afford you the opportunity to branch out and have continuous learning opportunities!
- Stable Company – work for a 100+ year old company that has been proven to withstand economic hardships.
- Location – live and work in a beautiful, desirable, and reasonable cost of living area that is great for couples and families!
- 6+ years of Corporate Income Tax experience with a US multinational corporation, or Public Accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of and prior work history with income tax compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, MST and/or CPA certification a plus.
- CorpTax experience.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Director - 843-216-6664
or email firstname.lastname@example.org