Senior Manager, Tax
Lead Tax Planning Role with a Rapid Growing Company!
We have partnered with a growing company to find a lead international tax planning professional. This phenomenal role will allow the right candidate to come in and place their fingerprint in this tax department. You will operate in an environment where the mentality is work hard, play hard because there is a true work/life balance. Reporting to the Head of Tax, this role will be responsible for delivering the planning, real-time coordination, and communication of various tax-related projects, as well as collaborating with business partners. This is truly an outstanding role and will not be open long…..let’s talk TODAY!
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- Rapidly Growing Company – This company has shown double-digit growth year over year, and there are no signs of it slowing down. They even experienced growth during COVID!
- Great Work/Life Balance – Work for a VP, Tax, and company that understands the need for work/life balance, and not only does the company have policies around work/life balance, but the company enforces them.
- Outstanding Head of Tax – If you are looking for a genuine, down-to-earth boss, you will not be disappointed here. This role reports directly to the Head of Tax, and we know him well, having placed him previously in his career.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant, progressive international tax planning experience within a Public Accounting or Corporate In-house environment
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Director - 843-216-6664
or email email@example.com