Director, International Tax
A Career in Beer?and Beyond:?
Our purpose at Molson Coors?Beverage?Company is to?brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments.? We’ve?been brewing iconic brands for?over?350 years and are?now?proud to be?offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.???
We are Talent Brewers?with?our culture routed in our core?Values.
We believe in our brands and our people,?and that diversity, equity and inclusion are the key ingredients to a winning team culture.??We want you to join our team of?brand ambassadors?who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if?you get?excited?about making a real difference as?part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.??
In the role of International Tax Director, you will be responsible for leading Molson Coors’ U.S. international tax team based in Milwaukee, identifying effective global tax strategies, establishing tax-related priorities and directing Molson Coors’ international tax-related activities. The responsibilities encompass global tax administration, including compliance, tax-related financial reporting, corporate tax policy, planning, transfer pricing, advocacy and advising. This role reports directly to the Vice-President of Tax.
- Responsible for developing and implementing U.S. international tax planning strategies, policies and procedures as well as supporting the same from a local country tax perspective.
- Provides ongoing support in domestic and foreign tax audits, the Company’s acquisition and disposition activity, impact analysis of certain legislative developments, U.S. international tax compliance and the international aspects of the tax provision.
- Leads a team of experienced and diverse tax professionals responsible for strategizing, implementing and supporting Molson Coors’ global tax objectives, while ensuring regulatory compliance and business competitiveness within Molson Coors’ fast-moving environment and flexible hybrid work arrangement but also supports key stakeholders as an independent worker.
- Drive and manage change and understand the importance of delivery within our results-oriented organization.
- Graduate or undergraduate training in Taxation, Finance or Accounting and JD, MBA or Master’s in Taxation degree
- You have strong U.S. international and foreign tax planning (10 years minimum) plus familiarity with tax laws and tax administration of key European jurisdictions
- You have extensive experience in U.S. international outbound issues, g., GILTI, BEAT, foreign tax credits, Subpart F and repatriation planning
- You have substantial experience in increasingly responsible leadership positions within a complex, global company and/or experience in a senior position with a “Big 4” accounting or major law firm advising global businesses
- You have experience in U.S. international tax compliance, transfer pricing, tax legislation analysis, international aspects of tax provision and U.S. and foreign tax audits
- You have proven ability to build and maintain relationships and work closely alongside Tax and non-Tax colleagues
- You have experience with complex global intercompany arrangements and related transfer pricing compliance and documentation
- You are familiar with tax laws and tax administration of key Latin American and Asian jurisdictions
- You have prior experience developing, implementing and maintaining complex international tax structures
- You have a mix of public accounting and U.S. outbound industry experience
- You possess strong leadership skills, an excellent ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders, exceptional judgment and technical capability, and proven professionalism.
- You are a strategic thinker and view our business from both general management and financial perspectives.
- You are a fast learner, capable of managing increasing levels of complexity and uncertainty.
- You are a strong team player, capable of working successfully within cross-functional teams.
- You are an exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal, mentoring and influencing skills.
- You have the ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.