“Resume Building” Director’s Position
with a $40 Billion Dollar Global Company!
White Plains, NY
Our client, one of Fortune’s Global 200 companies, is seeking a Director of Tax Operations to lead its tax accounting and outsourced global tax compliance function. Reporting directly to the Global Chief Tax Officer, the ideal candidate will step into this key position for the tax function and will relish the opportunity to continue to improve the global tax accounting process and implement a new global tax compliance outsourcing process. This position offers:
- High Level Impact! - Be able to build and design processes from the ground up and have the opportunity to put your fingerprint on the most significant parts of this company’s tax department!
- Career Growth - If you desire a role broader than tax operations or if you want to specialize in tax operations exclusively, this company is large and flexible enough to offer the kind of career growth you can leverage long term!
- Excellent balance of work/life - Join a tax department that is performance oriented and understands the necessity to balance work and life!
- Minimum 10+ overall years of experience, with a strong emphasis on tax accounting issues for large publicly-traded company.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA strong preference.
- Experience with international tax accounting issues required.
- Operative understanding of tax cycle, from planning through audit.
- Comprehensive understanding of the impact of taxes on the financial statements.
- Ability to explain and advocate complex tax accounting positions.
- Experience managing compliance processes for large multinational companies.
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues and recognize the need for and seek out internal or external subject matter expertise.
- Flexible personality with the ability and desire to build a process and add structure to processes without structure.
- Passion for understanding processes and continuous process improvement.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to interface with multiple groups inside tax, as well as across functional groups outside the tax function required.
For more information on this position please reach: