Senior Manager U.S. Tax Accounting and Compliance
Are you looking for that next step in your career? Would you be excited about building your own team? Is being able to put your fingerprint on the processes and systems that your group will use something that you would place a high value on? We are looking for candidates with experience in Domestic Provision and Compliance to step into a role that will lead that function for a $3.5B multinational that recently moved its headquarters to Houston. With the complexity that comes with handling Domestic as well as international tax issues, M&A work, Purchase Accounting, and Partnerships, this role is designed to help this candidate set themselves up for long term growth and success.
- 5+ years of experience in domestic tax accounting/compliance with a Big Four Accounting firm or the tax department of an outbound, multinational corporation.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with ASC 740, FIN18, Sub-C, and Consolidated Return.
- Ability to identify, create, and maintain effective tax accounting systems and processes.
- A strong understanding of tax technology in the compilation of tax returns and tax provisions.
- Corptax Compliance and Tax Accounting experience a plus but not required.
- Exposure to M&A activity, Purchase accounting, and Partnerships preferred.
- Excellent financial, math, and accounting skills.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and other functional areas.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, lead the TaxOps team, and manage any advisors and staff that are assisting with compliance preparation.
- Strong interpersonal skills that are critical in a team-oriented organization.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:Tyler Simpson, Executive Recruiter, 843-216-6664 or email@example.com