Senior Manager, Tax Reporting
Career Growth with an Industry Leader!
Are you looking for a role within a company that promotes learning and growth? Our client, a world leader in their industry, has a newly created tax accounting role due to growth and internal movement! Due to their industry and global footprint, you will constantly be presented new challenges and never get bored! Our firm has worked with this client many years and placed multiple tax professionals within this group….we know them well and you will not be disappointed! Reporting to the Director, this role will be responsible for the consolidation and analysis of the global tax provision.
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- Succession Planning Role – the right candidate will have the potential to come in and be the successor to the Director! The current Director has a broad tax background and will mentor this Senior Manager to expand their background from a planning perspective.
- Newly Created Role – Due to the promotion of growth by this company, we have this newly created role that is designed to keep you intellectually challenged!
- World-Class Tax Team! – this team is composed of top-notch professionals…..join them and become one of the elite!
- 8+ years overall tax experience with a strong emphasis on tax accounting for a large multinational publicly traded company.
- Experience with international tax accounting issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting/Finance or Master of Science in Accounting/Finance, CPA license preferred.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Senior Recruiter- 843-216-6664
or email email@example.com