VP of Global Operations
Challenging Work – Assist this client as they prepare to spinoff. Be an instrumental part in building new processes and procedures for their tax accounting and compliance team.
STABILITY- This project is expected to be at least six months in duration and 50 to 60 hours a week. This role will be done completely remote.
Our client is a publicly traded $3 Billion company.
- Help build and document processes and procedures for both global tax accounting and US tax compliance
- Manage co-sourcing relations for both tax accounting and compliance
- Assist with carve-out tax accounting and building the ETR
- Experience leading a global tax provision team required
- Domestic compliance review experience required
- Strong Excel experience required (Pivot tables and V-lookups)
- SAP and HFM experience preferred
- Spinoff experience preferred
Contact me ASAP if you would like more information regarding this opportunity:
If you are not currently interested, please pass this along to someone you think is a good match.