Transfer Pricing Senior Director
LEAVE A MARK- In this role not only will you be assisting with wrapping up transfer pricing audits for multiple open tax years, you will be responsible for helping to develop and mentor a member of the transfer pricing team.
STABILITY- This project is expected to be at least 18 months in duration, with an average of 20-40 hours each week.
FLEXIBILITY- Have the ability to work the entirety of this project from the comfort of your home office.
Our client is a publicly traded $100+ Billion company.
- Assist with transfer pricing planning
- Help to drive open transfer pricing audits
- Mentor a member of the transfer pricing team
- Extensive experience with transfer pricing audits
- Strong experience with transfer pricing planning
- Strong writing skills required
- Legal background preferred
If you are not currently interested, please pass this along to someone you think is a good match.