Transfer Pricing Tax Manager
DYNAMIC COMPANY- Assist a company that is continuing to thrive in this market with some interesting and complex tax work. Work side by side with a best in class tax team with great tax leadership.
STABILITY- This project is expected to be at least 6 months in duration, with an average of 40 hours each week.
FLEXIBILITY- Have the ability to work the entirety of this project from the comfort of your home office.
Our client is a publicly traded $39+ Billion software company.
- Work with multiple teams to assist with transfer pricing documentation
- Ensure all numbers tie out
- Review final transfer pricing report
- Extensive experience with transfer pricing audits
- Strong experience with transfer pricing planning
- Strong writing skills required
- Legal background preferred
If you are not currently interested, please pass this along to someone you think is a good match.