Senior Director, Tax Controversy
LEAVE A MARK- In this role you be assisting with wrapping up tax audits for multiple open tax years, to aid in getting this company into the CAP program. You will also be responsible for helping to develop and mentor a member of the tax controversy team.
STABILITY- This project is expected to be at least 18 months in duration, with an average of 20-40 hours each week.
FLEXIBILITY- Have the ability to work the entirety of this project from the comfort of your home office.
Our client is a publicly traded $100+ Billion company.
- Accelerate the process of getting audits closed
- Mentor a member of the tax controversy team
- Extensive experience with IRS audits
- Experience leading a tax controversy team preferred
- Strong writing skills required
Contact me ASAP if you would like more information regarding this opportunity: