Don’t Let Your Tax Career Stagnate!
U.S. International Compliance
Are you wanting to become a part of a tax department that will allow you continued opportunities for Growth and Advancement? If so, keep reading! In fact, this role is open due to an internal promotion! Our client is a $54 Billion Industry leader with a truly Best In Class Department. This position can be done locally in the Chicago area or from one of their other locations in Nashville or San Diego. The ability to step into a department that affords their team opportunities for cross-functional growth doesn’t come up very often and will not be on the market long… Contact me TODAY!
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
· Track Record of Growth- From the #2 in the department who runs all aspects of U.S. Tax to the Senior Manager responsible for this Reporting and Analysis group, everyone this position will be reporting into started at this level and were consistently given opportunities for advancement.
· Provide Tremendous Value- This group focuses exclusively on the top returns with the highest level of complexity and the capacity to deliver the most value.
· Unparalleled Stability- Pre Covid-19, this company paid out at 100% of its Target Bonus every year for over a decade, including during the housing crisis.
· 3+ years of tax experience in Public Accounting or Corporate in-house roles.
· Background in International Compliance, including 5471, 8858, GILTI, BEAT, or FDII.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Tyler Simpson, Recruiter, Executive Search, 843-216-6664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not currently interested in a change, please pass this on to someone who you think is a good match.