Senior Manager, International Planning
Creative Tax Planning with a Global Company!
Are you looking for an in-house opportunity that will provide you the opportunity to create and implement tax planning strategies while maintaining the level of complexity typically only found in Big 4? If the answer is YES….keep reading! Our client, a $54 billion global company, is seeking a Senior Manager to step into a planning role where you are responsible for U.S. tax planning and analysis while collaborating with various cross-functional finance and business teams throughout this “household name” company. All this while also being able to decide if you’d rather live in a major metropolitan hub or prefer the feel of a smaller town.
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- A Company with a Track Record – Step into a company that not only places a high value on the tax department but has an extensive track record of internal promotion.
- Quality Work – This Fortune 100 company has significant global operations which will provide opportunities to work on complex transactions that often have unique problems that require “out of the box” thinking.
- Make an Impact – Work for a company with a culture where YOU matter! Your work, your career, your skills, everything you build makes an impact and helps move you and the company forward!
- 5+ years overall experience in Big 4 public accounting and/or a large multinational company.
- Strong international Tax experience with experience working with planning concepts that encompass Sub-C (Sec 304 and 368 Reorganizations), U.S. tax reform, technical analysis and modeling, and Subpart-F.
- Additional experience that would be a plus: foreign tax credit limitation, FDII, 163(j) limitation Sec 987/988 FX, repatriation, and Sec. 968 transition tax.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Director, Executive Search- 843-216-6664
or email firstname.lastname@example.org