Senior Tax Counsel & Director, Tax Audit
Interesting Work with an Industry Leader!
Our client, the largest in its industry, has a rare opportunity for a lead tax controversy professional. If you have been looking for a chance to work within a Fortune 150 company doing exciting, challenging tax audit work, keep reading! Due to internal movement, this newly opened role will oversee the tax controversy team for this industry leader! We know this company well as we placed the last individual in this role, which recently took on another role in the department. These roles do not come along often! Contact me now to discuss!
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- Dynamic Company and Culture – the right candidate will enjoy this collaborative, fast-paced environment where internal promotions are not a rare commodity. Our firm has placed several professionals in this tax department that have been promoted and broadened their skill sets.
- Interesting Work – Due to this company’s industry, you will never be bored! You will stay intellectually challenged and engaged with this role!
- World-Class Tax Team! – this team is composed of top-notch professionals…..join them and become one of the elite!
- 8+ years of tax controversy experience including experience with administrative appeals and/or litigation.
- JD is required, a CPA and/or MBA/MBT would be beneficial.
- Tax technical knowledge in transfer pricing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple competing priorities, external advisors, and internal cross-functional projects in a collaborative environment.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Senior Recruiter- 843-216-6664or email email@example.com