TAX TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT - Step into a newly opened tax technology role related to provision to help maintain a clean and efficient provision process.
STABILITY- This is an open-ended project, expected to go on for the foreseeable future, with the right consultant committing to 20-30 hours a week.
Company: Our client is a publicly-traded $40+ Billion company.
- Assist in managing Alteryx workflows.
- Consolidate provision within OneSource Tax Provision.
- Upkeep SharePoint.
- Strong OneSource Tax Provision user required.
- SharePoint admin controls experience required.
- Microsoft 365 suite experience required (planner, teams, power automate).
- Strong Excel experience required (V-Lookups, Pivot tables).
- Strong Alteryx foundation required.
- Experience with Global Access Manager (GAM) preferred.
Contact me ASAP if you would like more information regarding this opportunity:
If you are not currently interested, please pass this along to someone you think is a good match.