Head of Tax Opportunity that is Open to Remote
Head of Tax
Are you looking for a role that offers complex tax issues and the ability to strategically advise on every aspect of the business? If so, keep reading! Our client is a rapidly growing Family Office that is looking for its first-ever Head of Tax. This position can be done locally in the Houston area or in a remote capacity. The ability to step into a Head of Tax role with limited Tax Compliance/Accounting experience and responsibilities doesn’t come up very often and will not be on the market long… Contact me TODAY!
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- Strategic Adviser-Gain intimate understanding of business operations while working directly with the CFO and owners to formulate and execute on actionable tax strategies.
- Variety of work- Stay up to date on the most complex issues affecting both Corporate and Individual Taxation.
- Build something!- How the internal tax department is structured will be entirely up to you!
- Tax Valued Environment- Financial Leadership and the Owners understand the critical nature of this role and truly value the impact that the right person will have on the organization.
- 6+ years of tax experience in Public Accounting or Law Firm.
- Background in M&A and/or Private Client Services.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Tyler Simpson, Recruiter, Executive Search, 843-216-6664 or email email@example.com
If you are not currently interested in a change, please pass this on to someone who you think is a good match.