Sr Manager, International Tax
Our client, a complex global manufacturing company with operations in 33 countries has retained our firm to help them locate a key leader for their tax team. This individual will lead the international tax function for this company and will be tasked with developing the strategic vision for how the international tax team will operate in the future. Reporting to a VP of Tax that our firm placed at this company, the ideal candidate will bring a broad-based international tax background to the table that will encompass international tax planning, oversight of compliance and tax accounting, and audit defense. The ideal candidate will be interested in the following:
If you are interested in this opportunity, schedule a meeting to have a discussion here:
- Strong track record of upward mobility – Step into an environment where internal promotion is the norm. The CFO at this company used to be the VP of Tax, and the current VP is being offered additional responsibilities outside of the tax area. Step into a key role where you will be developed for the long-term for future leadership opportunities.
- Complex International Tax Issues – The value leadership puts on tax is not just lip service here. Because of that, you will be part of a team that has a seat at the table and will expose you to a wide variety of complexity. Additionally, given the size of the company, you will not be siloed; you will gain the breadth of experience that will prepare you to lead a tax department here or at another organization long-term.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting. Master's in Tax preferred.
- Minimum of 15+ years plus progressive tax experience in public accounting and/or a Corporate Tax Department of a multinational corporation.
- In-depth knowledge of new tax reform regulations – GILTI, FDII, BEAT, etc.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to set the strategy for the international tax function and drive projects to completion.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interface with executives at all levels of an organization.
- Strong desire to mentor and develop a team of capable staff that are seeking guidance and direction.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss it with me, call me at 918.281.3300, email me at email@example.com or schedule a meeting in my calendar here: https://calendly.com/adam-tsi