Tax Professional, Income Tax
Challenging Tax Work with an Outstanding Company!
Would your “Wish List” for your next job include any of the following?
- Great Company
- Challenging Tax Work
- Good Cost of Living
- Work/Life Balance
- Minutes to the Beach
- Beautiful Location
If you answered “Yes” to 50% - 100% of the above, you should contact me today! Our client is seeking a tax professional to take on a tax operations role with an emphasis on Federal/State income tax compliance, some tax provision, and audit responsibilities while overseeing a team of four tax professionals.
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- Complex Work – This company that has been growing year over year and has projections for the next 5+ years. This growth will make way for continuous challenging and exciting tax work!
- Outstanding Company – Come and work for a company that has been recognized for its continued success and commitment to doing things the correct way!
- Location, Location, Location – Live and work in a beautiful, sunny area where the beach is just a drive away!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, Master’s degree in Tax or CPA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in tax with a minimum of 6 years specific to Federal/State tax return compliance and income tax provision is preferred.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Director - 843-216-6664
or email firstname.lastname@example.org