Senior Manager, Tax
Lead Tax Operations Role with a Rapid Growing Company!
We have partnered with a growing company to find a lead tax operations professional. This phenomenal role will allow the right candidate to come in and place their fingerprint in this tax department. You will operate in an environment where the mentality is to work hard, play hard because there is a true work/life balance. This role will hold the tax provision responsibilities, oversee the compliance outsourcing engagement, and manage a team of tax professionals. This is truly an outstanding role and will not be open long…..let’s talk TODAY!
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
• Rapidly Growing Company – This company has shown double-digit growth year over year, and there are no signs of it slowing down. They even experienced growth during COVID!
• Great Work/Life Balance – Work for a VP, Tax, and company that understands the need for work/life balance, and not only does the company have policies around work/life balance, but the company enforces them.
• Outstanding Head of Tax – If you are looking for a genuine, down-to-earth boss, you will not be disappointed here. This role reports directly to the Head of Tax, and we know him well, having placed him previously in his career.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, Advanced Degree and/or CPA certification preferred.
• 7+ years of Corporate Income Tax experience within a Public Accounting or Corporate In-house environment.
• Strong knowledge of and prior work history with income tax accounting under ASC 740.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Director - 843-216-6664 ext. 114
or email firstname.lastname@example.org