Senior Tax Analyst 3
Newport News, Virginia
Submit your questions and/or resume to email@example.com or apply online.
Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) seeks an experienced Corporate Senior Tax Analyst 3.
- Prepare federal, state and local corporate income tax returns in compliance with applicable tax laws.
- Maintain tax compliance applications that support tax reporting
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual income tax provisions, including reconciliation and roll-forward of deferred tax accounts.
- Support tax workflows to include the Annual Operating Plan, Indicated Final Forecasting, Forward Pricing Rate Proposal and Transfer Pricing Reports.
- Identify and implement tax department automation and technology initiatives.
- Assist with improvements to tax department processes and other special projects
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics, plus at least 6 years of related experience, preferably with global public accounting, corporate tax and/or accounting at a defense contractor or agency.
Master's degree and 4 years relevant experience.
Position can be fully or partially remote