Senior Tax Analyst
Submit your resume or questions confidentially to email@example.com.
A Career in Beer and Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture routed in our core Values.
We believe in our brands and our people,and that diversity, equity and inclusion are the key ingredients to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you!
At Molson Coors Beverage Company, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced tax department which values motivated team members who successfully navigate multiple priorities. You will be driven to continue to expand your tax knowledge to prepare for complex issues within the constantly changing tax landscape.
Under the general direction of the Federal Senior Tax Manager, the Senior Tax Analyst performs US domestic compliance and consulting tax duties. The qualified candidate will also support other members of the Tax Department and ensure compliance with tax laws while minimizing the tax burden of the company. This role is based in based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and is currently structured within a hybrid working model, 3 days in office per week.
- Oversee gathering of all required data for US federal income tax compliance.
- Prepare and/or review US federal income tax returns for Molson Coors Beverage Company and its subsidiaries.
- Analyze financial information with an underlying objective of identifying tax planning and/or tax savings opportunities.
- Prepare and/or review all quarterly tax filings and extension requests.
- Maintain the tax calendar, oversee the processing of all billing notices from tax authorities, and prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Prepare and/or review quarterly tax provision calculations.
- Lead the ongoing review and reconciliation of fixed assets and related depreciation for US federal income tax purposes.
- Provide assistance with US federal income tax audits, appeals of tax assessments, and responses to information requests and notices received from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Identify and implement control improvements, process efficiencies and data automation.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting (Masters in Taxation a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive responsibility in a US domestic tax role
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – GAAP (CPA desired)
- SAP knowledge, Corptax experience a plus
- Customer service orientation and team player attitude
- Proven analytical, organizational, and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to communicate technical issues to both tax and non-tax professionals
- Proactively seeks opportunities to assist with various tax projects
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course...free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.