Senior Manager II Tax Controversy International
Senior Manager II, Tax Controversy, International
Exciting Role with a Fortune 25 Company!
Our client, an industry giant, has a rare opportunity for a tax professional. This exciting role will work directly with the foreign markets on tax controversy and risk mitigation. We can take candidates that have established tax controversy experience and want to expand outside the U.S. or candidates that have U.S. International cross-border experience, or U.S. Federal or International planning experience that would like to step into a new tax area of challenges and complexity. If this piques your interest, reach out to me TODAY to discuss!
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- Be on the Cutting Edge! – Work directly with the foreign markets assessing risks and identifying solutions!
- Career Opportunities – this role could take your career in multiple directions! You could progress higher within controversy, make a shift to the planning team within this industry giant or this role could provide you with the advantage for an expat role! It could even be a stepping stone to a Tax Counsel role for those JD candidates.
- Great Company! – Work for a company that recognizes talent and be afforded the chance to gain more and more tax experience to expand your skill set!
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or Masters in Accounting/Finance, CPA or LLM preferred.
- Experience in tax audits or U.S. Federal or U.S. International tax planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Director, Executive Search- 843-216-6664 Ext 114
or email email@example.com