Associate Director, International Tax
Newly Created Strategic Tax Planning Role in a Growing Department
We have been exclusively retained by our client, owner of some of the most recognizable brands in the world, on a newly created role that will partner with the Head of Tax and Tax Director on driving complex tax planning initiatives, U.S. outbound international tax projects, and value chain planning for the company.
The ideal candidate will value the following:
- Join a company with a legacy spanning over a century in a recession-proof industry offering rare career stability in both economic booms and downturns.
- Work directly with tax leadership on sophisticated tax planning projects in a growing company with a complex global footprint.
- Opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work-life balance and quality of life.
- This role will report directly to the Tax Director, Transfer Pricing and International Tax, and assist with international outbound tax planning, including supporting global structuring initiatives, foreign tax credit and Subpart F planning, and monitoring changes in U.S. international tax laws.
- This position will also be involved in tax modeling, quantitative analysis, and the reviewing the U.S. international tax compliance.
- Play a key role in supporting supply and value chain optimization for the company.
- 7+ years of experience working in a complex, multinational company and/or working with similar clients in a public accounting/law firm is required.
- Must have extensive international U.S. outbound tax experience, including experience with business restructurings, Subpart F, and foreign tax credit planning, including gathering income sourcing data and performing computations of FTC limitation.
- Experience in tax modeling and performing U.S. tax reform calculations (i.e., GILTI, FDII, 163(j), FTC, BEAT), as well as a background in supply chain planning, is needed.
- Experience in transfer pricing, I.P. migration, and/or U.S. international tax return compliance requirements is highly preferred.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong intellectual curiosity, the flexibility to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact me at the phone number and/or email address below, and we can schedule a time to discuss the role in more detail over a confidential call.
Contact Natalie Santiago, Director, to learn more about this opportunity: 843-216-6664; Natalie@TaxSearchinc.com