Senior Tax Accountant
Send your questions and/or resume directly to Chris Palmer
The Senior Tax Accountant works with the ZeniMax Tax team to ensure the Company timely meets all global tax compliance and related filing responsibilities.
- Preparation and timely filing of all monthly and periodic non-income tax returns including sales and use, GST, personal property, gross receipts and other misc. taxes.
- Work with finance team to compile, analyze, and review financial information used to prepare quarterly and annual income tax provisions in accordance with ASC 740. Prepares income tax provisions and related tax footnote disclosures for review by outside tax consultants and Associate Tax Director.
- Work with finance team to compile, analyze, and review financial information used to prepare quarterly intercompany transfer pricing adjustments.
- Work with finance team to compile, analyze, and review financial information used to prepare corporate income tax returns. Interface with outside tax consultants in the preparation and review of U.S. state and foreign income tax returns and required periodic payment of estimated taxes.
- Work with finance team and outside tax consultants in the preparation of various annual tax projects including transfer pricing documentation.
- Perform all required tax research and provide written tax memorandum supporting results of research and outlining tax strategies available to Company.
- Assist with tax audits and other regulatory exams.
- Other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned.
- BS in Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- 2 – 4 years of corporate tax experience. Public accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate income tax principals and ASC 740.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills; very detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to take on tasks with a high level of difficulty.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, and exercise good judgement and discretion in handling and dissemination of information.