Build Your Team!
U.S. International Tax Director – Complex Global Company!
This repeat client, a complex $13 billion global manufacturing company in over 150 countries, is looking to build a new international tax planning team. Reporting directly to the VP of Tax, this role will build and lead a team that will be responsible for developing and implementing tax planning strategies for a company known for being acquisitive and for aggressive ETR minimization. If you enjoy being creative while also doing interesting work yourself versus allowing consultants to do planning, this is the role for you!
This position offers:
- Strategic Seat at The Table! – Join a team that has a mandate to lower its ETR yearly and is aggressive about growing both organically and via acquisition.
- Top-tier Complexity- Work with a very complex and global company with a global footprint that is transforming its international structures.
- Quality Tax Leadership – Work directly for and be mentored by a strong VP of Tax (whose background is international tax) who has a mentoring personality and will help continue to grow your technical and leadership skills.
- Industry Leader – Join a company that is profitable, growing, has a global footprint (170+ countries), and leading its industry!
- 15+ years of tax experience in Public Accounting and/or Corporate in-house roles.
- Strong international tax planning experience, with the ability to review returns and provisions to ensure planning is being reflected appropriately.
- Working knowledge of transfer pricing, Pillar II, principal structures, and cash repatriation planning preferred.
- M&A experience preferred but not required.
- Strong project management experience
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
David Hampton, Sr. Recruiter, Executive Search, 843-216-7444 Ext 107
or email David.Hampton@taxsearchinc.com