TaxTalent’s 13th Annual Tax Hiring Outlook is now available!
Posted by6 Months Ago | 0
Our 13th Annual Tax Hiring Outlook is now available! This report contains data from the only in-house tax hiring survey of its kind, providing the tax industry with real hiring and retention data straight from top tax! As the tax industry navigates uncertainty left and right, the data we uncovered didn’t necessarily put our minds at ease.
This year’s top five key takeaways revolve around:
1. Hiring in 2023 – How many tax departments are hiring this year, and how many employees will they be bringing on?
2. Methods for Recruitment – How are hiring authorities recruiting the talent they need?
3. Market Outlook – How would a recession impact hiring and retention? Are salary and title inflation here to stay?
4. Work Structure Policies – What is the optimal office working method in 2023?
5. Tax Technology – Are tax departments equipped with the tax technology talent they need?
Reply To Post
The sooner you wrap your head around the information within this report, the sooner you can make educated decisions surrounding staffing and retention. We firmly believe some of this data to be dramatically understated as typically budgets for hiring are planned based on the previous year’s needs.
We will host a public webinar surrounding this data, how it relates to the hiring trends we are seeing firsthand, and how you can prepare for what is likely to happen as predicted in this year’s report on June 20th at 1:00 pm EST. Register here.